I am tapering fluvoxamine at 37.5 mg reduced from 43.75 mg was holding on to these dose for around 35 days and again started taper from October 3rd 2026 facing so much GI issues frequent passage of stools close to 7 times a day ,anxiety, irritability and inner restlessness some times, depersonalization and derealization,nervous through the day sleep is good at 8 hours harm related thoughts and intrusive thoughts through the roof please help me here
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry. Paxil — 1 mg — 2 yrs — holding until Oct. 7 doc appt. Seroquel — 50 — planning taper | trileptal -75 planning taper prasozin 1 mg planning taper started my psych med saga in 2001 and wish I never had. I had some difficulties with sleep and anxiety, but NOTHING like what was in store for me after trying every med out there. My last treatment center promised to "get me totally off" in 2022 but it was a lie. They just switched drugs and added more and more in a desperate attempt to help me "stabilize," so they could call me a "success story" once insurance stopped paying. I agree with those who state that this industry needs to change. AND I'm working on not being resentful about my suffering because it doesn't help anyone.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.