@Based thank you...I thought that might be the case....lol
@Catina I have constant sinus infections...which the side effects insert describes as "chronic upper respiratory infections that might never go away." Wow. so I'm a poster child for that one. :)
I also suffer really bad restless legs, which defeats the "I need help sleeping" purpose of all the meds they put me on. I also have muscle pain and horrible fatigue. All this kicks in as soon as the medicine reaches therapeutic dose. In other words, once the akathasia got better, I also started getting sick again..restless legs, etc.
As far as a tapering plan I've been using something called "Brass Monkey." Slow cuts, holding two weeks except holding 4 weeks every 4 cuts.
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry.
Paxil — 1 mg — 2 yrs — holding until Oct. 7 doc appt.
Seroquel — 50 — planning taper |
trileptal -75 planning taper
prasozin 1 mg planning taper