@Catina @Steve
I've been at fifty milligrams for eight days now. Rivotril three times a day.
I'm doing fine, in bed. Sedated, completely bored, but at least I can get up now.
I try to do tasks, but I'm too foggy to do them. Apparently that's what the Rivotril is for. The Rivotril will be easy to quit thanks to the sertraline. I've already done it, twice.
It seems my mistake was making tiny, daily, progressive cuts.
I followed the hyperbolic pattern. But the problem is I didn't do plateaus, I just reduced tiny doses daily, and it seems there are several systems in the nervous system that respond faster or slower to changes in sertraline. Blood levels are the first, the fastest. Then the reuptake transporters, the amount of serotonin, and then there would be different systems like locus coeruleus , raphe nuclei, etc. So making a constant daily decrease doesn't let the systems synchronize. That's why the next taper I do should be with plateaus of at least a month long, which I'll try to extend further, because I imagine these adventures will have sensitized my system.
Sertraline/Zoloft:
▸1/2021>100mg, ▸11/22>50mg ▸6/23>25mg (Psychiatrist told me to take half the pills until I finished the box)
✘ Clean 3 Month till massive fall
▸9/23>100mg, ▸1/24>50mg, (I started tapering on my own, because the intention was to have me on 100mg for 5 years) ▸9/24>25mg, ▸7/25>12mg,(starting parabolic with tablet dissolution in water) ▸10/25>11,5mg, ▸11/25>10,3mg, ▸12/25>8,7mg, ▸1/26>8mg, ▸2/26>6,9mg ▸3/26>5,967mg ▸4/26>4,8mg ▸5/26>3,73mg ▸6/26>3,53mg
7/26 back to 50mg