I'll start with a couple of things that are now emerging as a bit of a challenge in case there's anyone out in the low-dose realm who will engage with this thread.
1. I'm noticing that I now have to be scientifically precise with my dosing. Of course, throughout my whole taper, I've aimed to be accurate when dosing, but there can be minute shifts from day to day; the syringe plunger being so fractionally in a different place on the line that you can't even see it. I didn't use to feel that, but now I think I'm feeling any teeny tiny difference keenly. For example, last night, I prepared my dose at 9pm; triple-checked it as usual (cause I'm no nervous about making a mistake, especially as I'm cognitively less sharp) - I thought it looked ever so slightly different in placement, but was tired, so just took it. As soon as I lay down in bed, I got some internal vibrations, which seemed to have calmed down on my current long hold. So, gots to take the time to try and get EXACTLY the same spot on the line every time from now on.
2. CW bodily functions: this has been a thing for quite a long time in my taper, but seems to be getting more intense, and it relates to gut symptoms (no doubt the gut-brain receptors): three things happen at once out of the blue: overwhelming fatigue, almost like a fever, a spike of high anxiety, and the urge to do a #2. Once I go, it eases off. Weird!
Mirtazapine — 0.12mg — 3 years, 7 months