7th Klonopin Update - Feeling Very bad
Hello everyone.
It’s been a while since I last posted. I’ve been pretty sick, and everything recently has felt like a massive blur.
Starting today, I’m planning to log my progress here daily every morning. To make this manageable with severe memory issues, my plan is to write short notes 3 times throughout the day in my Notes app. The following morning, I’ll post a summary hereincluding what I ate, if I had to go out, any supplements I took, and my daily dose. Dail I’ll organize my symptoms into four categories and give the overall day a score from 1 to 10 to make tracking easier
Neuropsychiatric
Physical & Autonomic
Sensory
Sleep (I’ll also do a deeper writeup of specific symptoms once a week or every so often.)
Current Daily Routine
Diet Low-FODMAP diet
Dosing Daily dose taken at 11:00 PM nightly
rest of the day survive
Also, I’ve been tracking my reaction right after dosing to figure out if it’s having a paradoxical effect. After taking my dose, my state shifts into a confusing mix of stimulation, stumbling, blankness, racing thoughts, and panic. Surprisingly, I still manage to sleep (getting about 4 to6 hours of heavydrugged"\ sleep). Because I still sleep, I’m not entirely sure if this reaction counts as paradoxical or just severe excitation. Current Symptoms basically extremely destabilized
NeuropsychSevere brain fog, OCD, jamais vu, feeling like my personality has changed, anhedonia, dissociative amnesia, trouble processing reality (everything feels altered), feeling unable to process or fear of going outside, inability to rest. Agitation, inner restlessness, panic attacks, mildsevere anxiety.
Physical & Autonomic Skin issues, blunted bodily sensations (eyes, nose, organs feel numb/blunted to pain), GI issues (shifted from feeling paralyzed to painful bloating and altered stools).Sleep Insomnia drugged sleep 4 to 6 hours
As for the diet update: First couple of days i had panic attacks when i had bowel movements, today i felt moments where my body felt like old me, not too sure regardless will stick to it atl east for a month.
Thank you all for being here. Hope everyone is hanging in there. and also do let me know about the drug reactions i held last months pretty much and no better but i do see diet playing a part
Medication & Taper History:
Aug 2023 – Dec 2023: Flupentixol (0.5mg) + Melitracen (10mg)
Dec 2023: Cold Turkey (CT) off Flupentixol + Melitracen
Dec 2023 – Apr 2024: Clonazepam (up to 2mg), Amitriptyline (12.5mg) + Chlordiazepoxide (5mg)
Apr 2024 – Jun 2024: Swapped → Trifluoperazine (1mg 1–2x/day; couldn't tolerate 2x/day) + Clonazepam (2mg)
Jun 2024: CT Trifluoperazine → Maintained on Clonazepam only
Jul 2024 – Dec 2024: HOLD on Clonazepam 1.5mg (Maintained ~6 months)
Dec 2024 – Mar 2025: Water Taper (Glass jar / Wooden lid): 1.5mg → 1.24mg
Apr 2025: Took 1 dose PPI + Anticholinergic & CT Coffee (same week) → Triggered severe drug setback ( all hell broke loose ), paradoxical reaction & daily reacting at 1.24mg
Jun 2025: Hospitalized (Severe diarrhea, vomiting, IV fluids) → Forced Rapid Taper: 1.24mg to 0mg in 1 week
Jun 2025: Reinstated Clonazepam at 1.0mg
Jul 2025 – Dec 2025: HOLD at 1.0mg (Took B1 & B12 on/off daily until Dec)
Jan 2026: 0.945mg (Switched from tablet to whole milk liquid taper Glass jar / Metal cap)
Feb: 0.930mg | Mar: 0.875mg | Apr: 0.843mg | May: 0.833mg | Jun: 0.833mg | Jul: 0.831mg | Aug: 0.831mg | Sep: 0.800mg | Oct:
Current Status & Protocol:
Current Medication: Clonazepam (100ml whole milk : 1mg tablet suspension; 20ml removed)
Reductions this month:
Supplements: NONE
Diet: Low-FODMAP diet