Quick update on labs The completely normal tests are my kidneys, liver function and enzymes, my pancreas, and my full blood counts. My vitamins B12, B6, E, iron, and D are also fully normal and sufficient, along with my thyroid panel, electrolytes, celiac screen, and a clear urine. Some stuff that aren't normal are insulin resistance (not diabetes), elevated inflammation markers, and mildly high folate. My abdominal ultrasound also shows a Grade II fatty liver and a 1.40 cm gallstone. As for my symptoms and how I am feeling, things are incredibly severe right now. I am dealing with diplopia, heavy DPDR, severe OCD, jamais vu, dissociative amnesia, insomnia, profound personality changes, severe agoraphobia, and a hard time processing the outside world. I have altered consciousness, weight gain, and intense brain fog. My eyes, nose, ears, taste, hunger, and thirst signals feel completely muted. There is a fulbody numbness where I sometimes cannot even feel pain, and I wake up with temporary paralysis where my hands cannot move for a couple of minutes. I have total anhedonia, insight blindness, and feel like a completely different person. I cannot feel my gut, and I cannot feel my brain. My heartbeat, breathing, and digestion all feel like they are on autopilot or I feel like I am in autopilot. When panic hits, it feels like I am suffocating inside my own body, along with dizziness when standing and vivid dreams with altered reality., I think the lowFODMAP diet was stabilizing me in March and April, but I'm not sure. I crashed hard after a diet switch, which triggered sudden severe panic attacks at a shop, and now I am stuck inside with severe agoraphobia. My baseline is getting worse and worse daily. I am still using my milk suspension, but I react erratically everysingleday ; taking my dose leaves me feeling intensely overstimulated and sometimes nothing. I held my dose for 6 months last year after the massive shock, but I took a lot of supplements (oandoff B12, heavy thiamine, and colostrum) and just got worse. I quit all supplements in February and have taken nothing else since thenonly my nightly Klonopin. I tried holding another month now, but there is no relief, just getting worse and worse daily. I am not sure if my reaction is paradoxical or not, because all of a sudden it's morning and I somehow still sleep. My gastro suspects SIBO/SIFO is causing these massive digestive issues and food reactions. I am completely lost on what to do with my dosage, diet, or overall schedule to get stable. 24/7 void without knowing what I do, and I don't know how I am existing. Please let me know what I should do to build a routine to stabilize. Thanks for reading ππ
Medication & Taper History:
Aug 2023 β Dec 2023: Flupentixol (0.5mg) + Melitracen (10mg)
Dec 2023: Cold Turkey (CT) off Flupentixol + Melitracen
Dec 2023 β Apr 2024: Clonazepam (up to 2mg), Amitriptyline (12.5mg) + Chlordiazepoxide (5mg)
Apr 2024 β Jun 2024: Swapped β Trifluoperazine (1mg 1β2x/day; couldn't tolerate 2x/day) + Clonazepam (2mg)
Jun 2024: CT Trifluoperazine β Maintained on Clonazepam only
Jul 2024 β Dec 2024: HOLD on Clonazepam 1.5mg (Maintained ~6 months)
Dec 2024 β Mar 2025: Water Taper (Glass jar / Wooden lid): 1.5mg β 1.24mg
Apr 2025: Took 1 dose PPI + Anticholinergic & CT Coffee (same week) β Triggered severe drug setback ( all hell broke loose ), paradoxical reaction & daily reacting at 1.24mg
Jun 2025: Hospitalized (Severe diarrhea, vomiting, IV fluids) β Forced Rapid Taper: 1.24mg to 0mg in 1 week
Jun 2025: Reinstated Clonazepam at 1.0mg
Jul 2025 β Dec 2025: HOLD at 1.0mg (Took B1 & B12 on/off daily until Dec)
Jan 2026: 0.945mg (Switched from tablet to whole milk liquid taper Glass jar / Metal cap)
Feb: 0.930mg | Mar: 0.875mg | Apr: 0.843mg | May: 0.833mg | Jun: 0.833mg | Jul: 0.831mg | Aug: 0.831mg | Sep: 0.800mg | Oct:
Current Status & Protocol:
Current Medication: Clonazepam (100ml whole milk : 1mg tablet suspension; 20ml removed)
Reductions this month:
Supplements: NONE
Diet: Low-FODMAP diet