Hello, I was on Trazodone last year for 3 months for sleep (started at 50mg) and tapered down. Since then, I've taken it as needed. However, if I have to take it for more than a week, I find it hard to taper down.
I've been on it for about a month now on & off at 25mg. I tried to taper down to 17mg after a week of good sleep at 25mg. But on night two of 17mg, I had horrible anxiety and took more to a total of 42mg.
What is a good schedule for someone to taper down from 25mg? I am super sensitive to changes in the dosage and was before as well.
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.