Hi @Fid, welcome!
I'm glad to hear you had success with a keto diet. However, I'm sorry that your doctor cold-turkeyed you off Seroquel. The fact your sleep is normal is a great sign! Regarding your question: Yes! The symptoms you're experiencing are completely normal. Healing is never linear and happens in waves and windows.
https://taper.community/resources/blog/windows-and-waves-withdrawal-pattern
I'm sorry you're struggling, but please know that this is only temporary and it won't last forever. You haven't done permanent damage to yourself.
Show yourself some kindness, patience, and compassion right now. Your brain just needs time to reach homeostasis again - and it will in time.
If you go to the Symptoms and Self-Care section and the I Need Support section of the forum and click on the Guides tab at the top, you'll find lots of helpful articles and tips.
I hope you'll find the understanding and support you need here. We look forward to supporting you as you continue to heal.
Hugs, Catina ❤️
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.