@Based Psychiatrist
Quoting: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/forums/topic/33239-tachy-became-ill-taking-prozac-as-prescribed-after-25-years-tapered-too-quickly-in-withdrawal/
This person ("Tachy") said: "Starting in mid June 2025, I began to get extremely ill after taking the prozac as prescribed. Heart rate would skyrocket, panic attacks, vomiting, it felt like I was dying, all right after I'd take a dose. I think the prozac stopped working well before this point, but it felt like these physical symptoms came out of nowhere after waking up one day. I suspect my body reached tachyphylaxis, but none of the half dozen doctors I've seen seem to know. I was in the E.R. about four times, called an ambulance to check me out once, and checked myself into a psych hospital where they decided to simply add Rexulti to the mix (I only took two doses before being discharged)."
Prozac — 40 mg — 6 months — holding | Zyprexa — 20 mg — 6 years — holding | Depakote — 600 mg — 8 months — **tapering** | Buspirone — 20 mg — 8 months — holding | with clinician
"If life is painful, start a rebellion and make it good."