hi i just opened a bottle of ACI Health liquid sertraline and it smells nothing like Greenstone that i was taking. Has anyone had experience with it
Thanks
Hey @Carol Ann, Zoloft crowd person here!
Unfortunately, I can't help with that specific brand! I make my own liquid from capsules, so I have no experience with the pharmacy versions.
If you ever want to hear about water tapering, though, just hit me up!
Withdrawal is not a preview of who you are without the drug. Zoloft — 10 years, 50 mg — currently 22.5 mg — holding
I had ChatGPT do a comparison between the two brands, and here's what it said:
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.