"Yes it's not simple to take decisions when your doctor is outdated and difficult to find other ones with progressive mindset..."
— @Gilles_BE
I agree that it's hard to discuss these things with doctors that don't understand. Are you interested in finding a new prescriber? You can check the Find a Provider section to see if there is one near you.
"YEs of course to be stable is important to reduce but I feel good but sometimes less like Windows effect that I learnt in different articles."
— @Gilles_BE
Keep monitoring your symptoms and how you're feeling. If you're feeling plenty stable, then you can reduce again.
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.