I need urgent help. My condition is progressively worsening, and I can't find a solution. I think what happened to me is the "kindling" phenomenon, though I'm not sure. The state I'm in is severe: no sensation of hunger or thirst, inability to sleep, total emotional numbness, and a long list of other symptoms. I don't know how to get out of this state, or if there is anything that helps. Is there a psychiatrist in Spain I could see? Is there anyone I could speak to right now? Thank you.
Mirtazapine — 5,4 — actively tapering | without clinician
I am so sorry to hear about your condition worsening! Unfortunately I don't know any professionals in Spain. Does your current doctor help at all? What is his/her explanation for your condition? How long have you been feeling like this and did you change your dose recently? Is there a friend or family members you can contact if you need to? It should get better if you wait long enough but I fully understand that it feels impossible!
Zoloft — current 2.8 mg — 6 years — actively tapering - tapered from 50 mg
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.