Hello, I’m Newt, I have ADHD, recently diagnosed, and trauma related anxiety and depression. I lost my son 4 years ago and my symptoms have become much worse, but a high dose of Lyrica disabled me. I’m weaning from 300 mg and have achieved 125 mg, but it has been so hard. Currently stabilizing at 125 mg. I’m looking for others who are managing this and for help in microdosing as in Canada we don’t have liquid formulations. Happy to support others too.
Lyrica — 125 mg — 1 1/2 years — holding | 30 mg — 15 years — researching taper
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.