I'm very sorry to hear that you're receiving such pushback on your desire to taper Abilify. If you need help in preparing what you need to say to your doctor, here is some guidance on how best to do that. You can use the same talking points with your parents too.
https://taper.community/thread/dbb2cdbb-bb3d-4bb9-93ab-b33de4a3fd0b
https://taper.community/resources/blog/how-to-talk-to-your-doctor-about-tapering
You can let them know that you're concerned with the long-term effects of such a drug on your body and just want to see if you can try reducing it. There is plenty of evidence available to support this:

I hope this helps. Please keep us updated on how things are going. We're here for you anytime! ๐ฉท
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
โYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.โ
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.