"So a few hours ago I spoke to my clinician and we have some important conclusions. Most importantly, depakote may be strongly downregulating my mood which is why I stay at 5/10 and rarely if ever get to 6/10 or 7/10 mood. He agreed I need to get off it because of that and for ..."
That sounds like a productive visit!
"Been having bouts of hyperactivity even after a single coffee."
Coffee can really cause issues for people in withdrawal.
"I should simply study medicine and get educated myself."
Getting informed and doing research is so important!
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.