Week 6 of withdrawals after “over exercising” and strep throat
Hey, hope you guys are well!
Today marks 6 weeks since I was sent into hefty withdrawals overnight after a strenuous exercise(been having exercise intolerance) and a strep throat infection. This was not after a recent dose reduction because this was at the end of August and my last dose reduction was end of June. Mind you I’m still at 38mg of Zoloft.
It’s been difficult to say the least, ups and downs and windows and waves.
The first week or two were hard but I went for a work trip to Tenerife in the midst of It and the heat, chill, no worries so to say had some positive effects. I slept horribly but the days were not to bad. Coming home was exciting for me, but once I landed I was sent into heavy DPDR and wave. Deep emotional rollercoaster, fatigue, brain fog, paraesthesia, night sweats, early morning wakenings and brutally vivid dreams. Like I said It’s been hard, but it’s a journey!
For the last week or so I’ve been feeling way less emotional, like barely any emotions. Strong anhedonia, DPDR, blank mind and lost desired in almost anything. No sexual desires. The only thing I tend to feel is fear en anxiety!
I was slowly easing into going keto at the start of this week. Lowered my carbs for a few days but felt worse(obviously) and then decided to not go keto because of the immense metabolic stress that going keto is. No it’s not bad and helped a lot of people, but In a sensitive state like I am In and a lot of people in withdrawals, adding on a hefty stressor is probably not the most intelligent thing to do IMO.
I also added in lithium orotate at 1mg for 2 days but also decided not to change or add things now!
Yup, we all know this shit too well! I am sort of venting, but I still know that that does not get me anywhere. We need to take It day by day. We fear the worst, getting worse, never getting better etc but we don’t know. We NEED to live in the uncertainty of it all.
How are you guys doing?