@Nessi ..hi and thanks for posting.
This forum provides so much helpful information about paxil, windows and waves (good days, bad days,) and I am still learning.
Your recent diagnoses is reason enough to have some anxiety. In my experience, paxil claws into any difficult feelings and makes them more intense. So in my experience, your nervous system is perfectly normal. Your experience, totally normal .
The one thing I failed to take into account when I was trying to taper in the past was that life continues to be life as I withdraw. Hard things happen. Other health conditions show up. I am praying for all of us that we can have much much much self-compassion.
Another thing that helps me is to remember that instagram is not life. I don't have to feel "good" every day. My house and my body don't have to be photo-perfect. My social life doesn't have to match re-runs of "friends." My life is my life and I am getting better every day...spiritually and emotionally, and even physically.
When you have time, go to the "resources" tab and watch the "de-prescribing curriculum" videos if you want to learn the bigger picture about what you are going through. It really helped me.
blessings
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry.
Paxil — 1 mg — 2 yrs — holding until Oct. 7 doc appt.
Seroquel — 50 — planning taper |
trileptal -75 planning taper
prasozin 1 mg planning taper