I’ve been on 100 ER Luvox for about 10 years, and have pooped out on it (I guess that’s the term? It’s not helping anymore) I’m super sensitive to it and will get withdrawal symptoms if I miss a dose even by a few hours. I’m petrified of how ill I will feel but I need to wean off of this. I haven’t been able to tolerate tablets. Has anyone had success with tapering off of extended release?
Luvox — 100 — 10 years — researching taper | without clinician
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.