@anne noni moss
I had to do a new thread to upload the gnome for you to see
But it has been actually part of my healing process
This gnome really annoys me
Normally I would just think oh look someone's bought a gnome and put it in their garden and that would be the end of it
But no
Every time I see it, i have this strange emotion that I just really don't like it
This has been going on since I have been on 100mg quetiapine
Also my crazy obsession with bringing bits of nature home, stones,feathers,pine cones gives me a better feeling than retail therapy
I'm not interested in behavioural analysis or a name for my behaviour as I feel like it's my personality gradually being uncovered by a very strong sedative which has blocked a lot of feelings for a very long time
I can't wait to uncover more of myself