Hmmm....I don't blame you. You'll have to call the pharmacy and let them know what happened. Keep us posted.
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
I called and they weren’t that helpful. Asked them to call the manufacturer but they didn’t get back to me. I have a different script for the liquid sertraline by ACI Healthcare manufacture. I guess I’ll take that/. I realized I was so stressed about this and that’s part of my problem. So I’m going to just switch. The idea is not to live second guessing everything. It’s so exhausting. Funny how I was originally put on this for OCD and it did nothing to help me.
Zoloft — 50 mg — more than 10 — planning taper
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.