@Razor - so sorry you are dealing with this. I have had excruciating back and neck and knee pain. More so after a cold turkey stop and reinstatement and then again after a couple of larger drops while tapering. Along with the pain I noticed that these areas when flared up were extremely weak. Put my back out twice, once sneezing and the other time cutting my dogs nails. Gentle movement along with fascial rolling has definitely helped when my back and neck are bad. Epsoms salt baths became a daily necessity at its worst. Arnica based muscle creams are also really helpful as they decrease the inflammation without adding another dig to the mix. I can also tell you I have had x rays and ultrasounds done on all
Of these areas with “No significant findings”. Please take this as a sign to slow down or even pause your taper until The symptoms ease if you haven’t already done so. Once I learned this, I still Occasionally get the pain but am better able to manage it.