
I'm at crisis point and don't want to speak to my mental health team as I don't like their solutions to when life happens. Fortunately this booklet that I bought from The Holistic Psychiatry Clinic in London for £5 landed on my doormat on just the right day
I'm reading it this morning and finding peace inside myself, although there's a lot of stress outside of me, in my world and in my physical body.
I'd like to share, I'm not sure if they post outside UK. But she's also written a book called How to turn stress on it's head. Dr Rani Bora. Which I would like to read when I feel better. I don't think I have the concentration for it at the moment.
I hope you find peace within yourselves today 🪷 because the problem is outside not an illness inside that needs a horrible pill. 😌 For me I need time to rest and recover so I'm going to take it