Hi I'm Rob!!
A Construction firm owner and a dad of 2!
Trying to recover from stress infused burnout/breakdown and now tapering diazepam.
I was on 15mg for 4 months, now down to 6mg daily.
My journey got pretty complicated due to miss matched psychiatric meds. Everything blamed on anxiety when the medication was blowing my nervous system the wrong way.
Can't wait to get my brain back.
Looking to help others in their journey and spread the load.
Take care of yourselves and give yourselves the time to heal ( I'm shit at doing both!! ๐คฃ)
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg โYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.โ Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Welcome to the forum. You will find many very helpful suggestions, as well of tons of support. I resonate about the inability to take care of yourself! I am learning that the slow and steady path does pay off.
60 mg โ 2 yr โ holding | without clinician
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.