Welcome Ray Y! You are in the right place to get information on tapering. I really got a lot out of the "deprescribing" curriculum which is listed under "resources." If I were more technically savvy, I'd post a link...gotta work on that. ๐
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry. Paxil โ 1 mg โ 2 yrs โ holding until Oct. 7 doc appt. Seroquel โ 50 โ planning taper | trileptal -75 planning taper prasozin 1 mg planning taper
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg โYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.โ Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.