21 yrs Effexor 150m , 75m, 37.5m for menopausal flushes. Prior HRT due to total hysterectomy at age 40 then 8 yrs later breast cancer. It was not working anymore tried setraline catapress amongst others to no avail. Facial and head Sweats became out of control crying all the time. GP no help. Last yr saw endocrinologist extensive bloods & urine. Diagnosed hyperhidrosis. Saw neurologist many $$ later 50 needles to the scalp , condition worse. Wrote to both E & N no response. Finally it took a specialist not related to these issues to refer me to a professor. TG he has the answers. Effexor. GP puts me on 37.5 and tells me to taper. Such a long story…I become depressed anxious. I am not getting any support from my GP of 40 yrs. I write to him ..no response. Frustrated. C a new GP TG a compounding chemist now 18m 2 weeks everyday 2 weeks alternate day. I just could not move to 3rd day. Anxiety, crying. Finally chat to pharmacist..suggest I do not move past alternate days. Get a script for a lesser dose. Please share I am desperate