Not sure why it says I am tapering Celexa, I am only tapering BuSpar at this time :)
BuSpar — 2.5mg — 3 years — actively tapering (as it’s causing adverse reactions)
Celexa — 10mg — 18 months — stable
Ativan — 2mg — 18 months — stable
Lamictal — 150mg — 1 year — stable
Adderall — 40mg — 5 years — stable
Clonidine — 0.1mg — 2 years — stable
Lunesta — 2mg as needed — 10mo. — stable
Previous meds I’ve tried:
Prozac, Lexapro, Lithium, Latuda, Effexor, Pristiq, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Viibryd, Clomipramine, Propanolol, Vraylar, Topiramate, Trileptal, Ritalin, Vyvanse, Trazodone, Hydroxyzine
Had a horrific withdrawal from Pristiq (Feb 2025). I went from 75mg-0mg in 2 months (under my dr’s directions). As it’s a time released pill I knew I couldn’t cut the tablet and I did not know about liquid formulations or Prozac bridging at that time. I ended up going back on Celexa about two months after discontinuing the Pristiq. My current regimen (Celexa, Ativan, Lamictal) seems to have me pretty stable but I am still dealing with protracted withdrawal.
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.
Browse our map of deprescribing-informed providers worldwide.