atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry.
Paxil โ 1 mg โ 2 yrs โ holding until Oct. 7 doc appt.
Seroquel โ 50 โ planning taper |
trileptal -75 planning taper
prasozin 1 mg planning taper
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
โYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.โ
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry.
Paxil โ 1 mg โ 2 yrs โ holding until Oct. 7 doc appt.
Seroquel โ 50 โ planning taper |
trileptal -75 planning taper
prasozin 1 mg planning taper
Creator of Taper Community, here to help you.
Creator of Taper Community, here to help you.
"If I can help I will" โ @Kevin RoyHearing from people who actually made it and who take the time to share the wisdom they picked up along the way helps so much indeed! Thank you for sticking around ๐
Withdrawal is not a preview of who you are without the drug.
Zoloft โ 10 years, 50 mg โ currently 22.5 mg โ holding
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.
Browse our map of deprescribing-informed providers worldwide.