Welcome @Idiot_Taper!
I mean, the story is shitty, and I'm sorry for you... But also: thank you for opening up with some top-tier gallows humor. And massive props for kicking alcohol, weed, and nicotine!
For when you're ready to move below 20 mg: you mentioned wishing you had done "1 mg per month," so you might want to do some research and maybe tweak your math a little before your next drop. That said, are you able to hold at 20 mg for now, or did I get that wrong?
Cutting a fixed 1 mg every month is a linear taper, which isn't really recommended by the people who actually looked into this with a bit more seriousness than Big Pharma or the doctors who claimed coming off is a joyride.
At 20 mg, a 1 mg drop is a gentle 5% cut.
At 5 mg, that same 1 mg drop is suddenly a 20% cut.
The recommended approach is called a hyperbolic taper, which is explained way better in the Citalopram guide here on the site. Worth checking out before you go lower!
https://taper.community/resources/blog/citalopram-celexa-withdrawal-guide