I was an alcoholic. Ive been sober for 6 years and I feel that at this time I'm over medicated. Ive been working on getting off my SSRI and GABAPENTIN. Its been painful to say the least...just need support so i can continue on with my journey of being ME again. i started at 2400mg of GABA a day to now: 400mg. last winter i started at 20mg of trintellix and got down to 5mg. i want off both of these for many reasons!
Welcome. There's lots of good info in the threads on the Tapering forum and educational stuff in the resources section, too. It can be worth reading up on the Surviving Antidepressants site (no longer active, but still readable). It's not always easy to find the info you need, but there is a lot of it embedded here. Sounds like you're on your way.
Mirtazapine — 0.12mg — 3 years, 7 months
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.