Hi @Cathy, I'm sorry for your experience. It's disappointing when we realize that medical community is no help when it comes to safely tapering off the drugs they prescribe. So I'm glad you're here with us! Dr. Josef does a great job with speaking out about the harms of psychiatric drugs.
I will provide you with some helpful links and articles that we have here at Taper Community. I hope they help!
https://taper.community/drugs/valium
https://taper.community/forums/valium
Here is a copy of the Ashton Manual for benzo tapering: https://www.benzoinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Ashton-Manual.pdf
We look forward to supporting you with your taper!
Catina 🩷
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.