"There are as many as, perhaps, 33% people who are incredibly "treatment resistant" to any of these drugs. I met someone who had to take electroconvulsion therapy because of great treatment resistance."
— @Wolf
Sometimes people get labeled as "treatment resistant" due to the effects that the drug is having on them. I've read a lot about this. It's not always the patient's fault; sometimes it's the drug's fault. Not everyone reacts well to antidepressants, but doctors tend to put the blame on the patient themselves without considering any negative effects that the drug might be having. Just my thoughts!
I'm glad to hear that you respond very well to things...that definitely helps!
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.