"I'm glad you've been able to recover a little and that you're feeling better."
β @Duloxi84
Thank you!
"I've noticed that I tend to carry a lot of tension around my hips, especially the psoas muscle, as well as in my chest muscles. In my experience, tension in these areas seems to be associated with episodes of rapid heartbeat. I've also wondered whether tension around the thora..."
β @Duloxi84
That's an interesting thought. I'll have to do some research on whether that could be a factor or not.
"Does your rapid heartbeat always come on suddenly?"
β @Duloxi84
Yes, it did come on rather suddenly when I was trying to sleep.
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
βYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.β
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.