Feeling fair. Been having bouts of dizziness, fatigue, brain fog, and maybe very mild brain zaps? I am not sure but it feels like a sharp pain for a second or two then goes away. Mostly just tired and brain fog are the stingest symptoms. Overnight had some anxiety and sweating.
LexaTooMuch’s taper progress
Dose (mg)
Mood (/10)
Lexapro —5mg 1.6 years — 2.5mg —actively tapering/ stabilizing
Sorry you're having these symptoms. If you check the Symptoms and Self-Care section in the Forums there are lots of helpful tips about coping with symptoms. I hope you find something there that helps!
Catina
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.