Slept well last night for the first time in 7 months! Was feeling good until I went to church. It wasn’t church, it was talking to people.! Damn NERVES! It’s so interesting to me how I go from calm to shaky.
can relate Peggy. I'm starved for a social life, but it also seems to deplete and antagonize my nervous system. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I do think modern life is too loud and fast for a healthy humanity. Finding my way through it without hurting myself has been the work of a lifetime!
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry. Paxil — 1 mg — 2 yrs — holding until Oct. 7 doc appt. Seroquel — 50 — planning taper | trileptal -75 planning taper prasozin 1 mg planning taper
Join me! I am putting my recovery first. Which means dealing with the good as well as the bad. However, after a lifetime of doing therapy in both chairs, I KNOW what triggers send me into the dark. I work hard to talk myself into positive thoughts. I also MAKE myself interact with other folks every day. I don’t tell them about my struggle. That us for this site😘
60 mg — 2 yr — holding | without clinician
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.