6th Prozac Update - Feeling Okay
Feeling okay. Been having bouts of fatigue, flu-like symptoms, anxiety, and depression. Probably would have been a 7 earlier in the day, duloxetine discontinuation symptoms have definitely eased a tiny bit the last few days, and no new side effects from the Prozac. Mood dropped at the end of the dsy. Upcoming appointment is weighing heavily on my mind. If this surgeon has no idea what to look for, I'm out of in network doctors to even try. Had a beer too, which I know is a bad idea between the depression and the meds, especially since adding the Prozac. I guess it's been a peak and valley kind of day.
Flyguy10’s taper progress
Valium — Started 02/2025, max of 20mg — current 10mg - holding | Lexapro 5mg - Started 9/25 | Prozac 10mg — Started 8/13/26 — Ended 9/2 | Cymbalta 20mg - 1 month, 40mg - 6 months, 60mg - 1 month, 90mg - a few days, 60mg - 1 month, 40mg - 15 days, 20mg - 3 weeks, discontinued 8/13/26 | LDN 4.5mg - 1 year - discontinued | with clinician