Feeling okay. Been having bouts of headache, irritability, anxiety, fatigue, and tinnitus. I had some anxiety last night, it didn't last very long but it was there. I feel some right now around the same time as yesterday. The irritability was high last night and this morning oh my! ๐ I know it's paxil withdrawals and I keep telling myself over and over. My heart seemed like it was beating faster once in a while when I was trying to take a nap too. This always upsets me, I just had a cardiac stress test and so far they haven't found anything. I really think it's paxil withdrawals doing this.
Sorry to hear about your anxiety and heart palpitations. I've dealt with these things too. It's good that you're reminding yourself what is causing it. Just remember you're safe. They can't harm you.
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg โYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.โ Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.