Feeling fair. Been having bouts of fatigue and anxiety. I had some anxiety a couple of days ago with some doom feelings like something was going to happen to me. (Fainting, health anxiety etc.) It only lasted about 10 minutes and then i felt better. I'm definitely thinking Paxil withdrawals even though I am almost 6 weeks off.
wow! 6 weeks off. that's great. thanks for sticking around here so we can learn from your experience! I'm at 1 mg and scared to go lower.
atypical in presentation of side effects, super sensitive to small doses and general delayed responder. never took a psych med that didn't' make me sick immediately with infections and restless legs. have never been able to tolerate being on them, but have never had support to get off so I've been bouncing back and forth. i don't like capital letters. sorry. Paxil — 1 mg — 2 yrs — holding until Oct. 7 doc appt. Seroquel — 50 — planning taper | trileptal -75 planning taper prasozin 1 mg planning taper
@marz definitely take your time! I was only on Paxil for 5 months before I started tapering. It's great that you are down to 1 mg! Everytime I tapered down and held for a while meant less of that stuff in my system.