Sorry to hear about your headaches. Did you try using ice or heat? I hope you can find something to help. Be cautious about using pain relievers during withdrawal as you don't know how you would react.
I hope you're able to keep stress at a minimum and that things improve soon! 🌸
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
I'm glad the headache has eased; I know how painful they can be! Yeah, withdrawal is a crazy ride for sure!
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg “Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.” Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.