"It’s hard not to worry about whether the tinnitus is permanent"
— @Liz B
I understand. It's only natural for our minds to be filled with the "what-ifs" about a symptom. Tinnitus is quite a common withdrawal symptom, and like with anything usually improves over time as our body adjusts. The fact that it's not preventing you from sleeping or functioning is a positive thing.
"I hate this medication and resent having been on it for years."
— @Liz B
Oh how I can relate to this! You're not alone in having regrets about these drugs. I wish I had never gone on them so long ago. But what's done is done. You're so close to being off and have come so far. That's something to be proud of! Like my close friend says: "every drop is a win." Each reduction is taking you closer to crossing the finish line. Keep up the great work!
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.