Feeling good. Been having bouts of fatigue. Weird chest pain again, I have had a cardiac stress test and it's normal. It's Weird because I'm noticing a pattern that it shows up every 2 weeks almost like clockwork. I googled this with AI and it said that it stems from paxil withdrawal. I really can't wait to be off of this stuff!!
I'm glad you got your heart checked out and were reassured that your symptoms are related to the Paxil withdrawal. It's crazy what these drugs can do to us! We look forward to when you can be free of it too. ๐
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg Trazodone - 50 mg Levothyroxine - 25 mcg โYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.โ Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.