Hi @Chloe!
It sounds like you're making progress, which is encouraging. Sleeping 6–7 hours is a good sign, and it's also a positive that the morning anxiety fades as the day goes on.
Since you've only been at your current dose for a week and are still having some withdrawal symptoms, I'd be inclined to hold a little longer before reducing again. Giving your nervous system a bit more time to stabilize may make your next reduction easier to tolerate.
I'm sorry you were told you could stop cold turkey after two weeks and ended up having such a difficult experience. Everyone responds differently, and it's clear your nervous system needed a slower approach. It's usually better to let your symptoms guide the pace.
We look forward to more of your check-ins. Hang in there!
Catina 💕
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.