"Feeling poor. Been having bouts of anxiety and emotional blunting. Got about three hours sleep last night. Feeling terrified this morning."
— @MLew
That sounds really hard MLew, I'm so sorry. Please be assured that you're not permanently damaged. It takes time after a reinstatement for things to stabilize.
I'm really glad you have a supportive family; that really helps! And if anyone can give us hope to keep going it's Angie Peacock. I'm glad her videos are helping you.
Our staff member Jules is another person whose been through a lot with being overmedicated and then going through withdrawal. She's doing much better now. She's another one I look to for hope and encouragement.
It sounds like you're doing the very best you can to deal with a challenging situation and are using some great coping skills. Have you ever tried EFT tapping? Many have benefited from it. Remind yourself you're safe, loved, and cared for. You're going to get through this!
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.