"I am actually on day 1 of the Prozac, my longer term drug I am having issues stopping is duloxetine. Doctor suggested a switch after discontinuation symptoms became intense at 20mg per day."
— @Flyguy10
So your doctor had you do a direct switch from Duloxetine to Prozac? Prozac takes a long time to build up in your system and it may not prevent you from going into severe withdrawal from the Duloxetine. Please proceed cautiously and see my response to your other post. Doctors generally do not have experience in psychiatric drug withdrawal and how these drugs work on the brain. Another option is to stick with the Duloxetine since your brain is used to that, do a very long hold at the 20 mg so you can stabilize, and then do a very slow taper off. What do you think?
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.