Feeling good. Been having bouts of insomnia, anxiety, fatigue, GI upset, and muscle aches over the 7 weeks since this last drop (largely due to a few missteps and missing signs and symptoms that I needed to slow my taper now that I'm in the lower dose realm), but slowly improving as I hold. I sometimes get more of the listed symptoms, but just noting the ones that are persisting during the hold. Two symptoms I get in my WD that aren't in the list are hypnic jerks and internal tremors (often wake to these in the night).
Mirtazapine — 0.12mg — 3 years, 7 months — active, but temporary hold to stabilise
PS: 'feeling good' might be taking it too far: I'm also dealing with recurrent shingles (likely unrelated to taper, but the taper won't be doing it any favours) and currently have a breakout plus my cat has a health crisis in play, BUT I'm focusing on lots of self-care and drawing on very helpful resources, so my headspace is actually pretty good atm, despite it all, and my CNS is calming.
Mirtazapine — 0.12mg — 3 years, 7 months — active, but temporary hold to stabilise
Join the conversation
Sign in to share your experience and connect with others.