"Yesterday, when I went to get out of bed, as I was walking out of my room, one of my legs collapsed under me and I just collapsed on the floor in a sitting position. Not sure why. Never had that happen before."
— @HannahHiggs23
Oh, that sounds terrible! I'm sorry. I know people can have issues with their muscles during this process.
For the fatigue and anxiety, you can check out the Symptoms and Self-Care section of the forum with tips on how to manage these things. We have some information about muscles, but it's mostly about pain and tension.
Keep us updated on how things are going for you. 💝
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.