"Having issues with fullness in face and under ears. Thought it was sinus issues. Did a scan and are thinking t and j or other issues."
— @Mrs Scorpio
I'm glad you got this checked out. It never hurts to rule things out.
"Gave me flexeril which caused more anxiety for me. I’m sensitive to many drugs these days."
— @Mrs Scorpio
I'm sorry this caused you issues. Yes, since you're sensitive it would be best to keep free of any additional drugs or substances if at all possible.
Keep us updated on how you're doing. 💕
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.