"Feeling poor. Been having bouts of anxiety and crying spells"
— @PoppyAbby
I'm sorry to hear this! I struggle with anxiety too so I know how hard it is.
"I had the right sided slight chest pain that comes with a wave of anxiety. I have had my heart checked and everything is normal. Has anyone had this as a withdrawal symptom? I get it once every 2 weeks or so since I've been tapering Paxil. I really hate this stuff!"
— @PoppyAbby
I haven't dealt with this myself. I'm glad to hear you got your heart checked out. At least you know it's not a separate issue.
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
“Your brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.”
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.