"I find doing things around the house to be meditative sometimes."
β @Jules
It really is!
"I only wish I could get a solid 9 hours of sleep! π€ Because I was on Zopiclone for 15 years or so, my sleep still isnβt regulated"
β @Jules
Oh man, that's rough. It can take quite a long time to regulate again. You've done such a great job with getting off everything. I'm hoping to taper my drugs slowly enough to where my sleep doesn't get affected to much. When I tapered Effexor too fast some years ago, I couldn't sleep for days on end and I was hanging by a very thin thread.
"Enjoy your day π"
β @Jules
You too! Thank you..... β€οΈ
Venlafaxine (tapering) - Current dose 17.92 mg
Trazodone - 50 mg
Levothyroxine - 25 mcg
βYour brain and body know how to heal. Trust the process and keep going.β
Please Note: I am not a healthcare professional. Any advice given is based on personal experience and that of others in the lay withdrawal community.